Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Music: Rick Ross – ‘Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe (Freestyle)’

Rick Ross

Rick Ross isn’t about to let a little gunfire ruin his special day. On his 37th birthday, the Teflon Don unleashes a freestyle to Kendrick Lamar’s good kid, m.A.A.d city cut “Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe.”

It’s unknown if it was recorded before today’s incident that ended with Rozay crashing his Rolls-Royce into an apartment building in Ft. Lauderdale. However, he does have a few bars that will leave people wondering.
“Sometimes I look in the mirror, I can’t believe I’m alive/ Disrespectful to ni**as who want to take me alive/ Wishin’ death on you ni**as, we’ll never see eye to eye/ Somehow I pray for you ni**as at the very same time,” raps Rozay.

mwonGi james
Hear him go on his birthday flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

we gOt friends too