Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Music: Beyoncé – ‘Grown Woman’

Beyoncé

It was bound to happen. After teasing with snippets and live performances, Beyoncé’s “Grown Woman” has leaked in full. The empowering female anthem, produced by Timbaland and co-written by The-Dream, can be heard in B’s Pepsi commercial and may appear on her upcoming album.

“It ain’t no fun if a girl can’t have none/ You really wanna know how I got it like that ’cause I got a cute face and my booty’s so fat,” sings Queen B over the marching tribal beat.

listen below;

 

2 comments:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain.

    Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

    Here is my page :: lincoln auto insurance

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real key to using a Bowflex or every other training course using a younger particular person is
    enough teaching regarding how to make use of the
    tools.

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: http://www.getfitnstrong.com

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

we gOt friends too